Recordings Available for CME/CE Credit
Follow these instructions to access the Webinar recordings and to claim CME/CE credit:
- Click on the "Get Credit" button under your webinar selection. You will be directed to the CME California website.
- Click on the yellow "Launch" button, in the top right hand corner, to register for this webinar.
- If you are a first-time user to CME California, you will need to create a user account before registering for this training.
- If you are a repeat user to CME California, enter in your user name (email address) and password.
- If FREE credit is available, enter the discount code to waive the fee. If not, enter your payment information into the payment screen.
- Read the instructions, check the box at the bottom, and click "Continue" to access the content.
- Listen to the recorded webinar
- Once you pass the post-test (80% is a passing score) and submit your evaluation, a downloadable certificate will be available in PDF format. You may return to the CME California website at any time to access this certificate through your Transcript link